Monday, June 21, 2010

Some new bags...

It seems as though I am still in a black and white mood. This one is going on my Etsy site. It's about time I add something in my shop. It's in a pathetic state due to all the custom orders I have been filling...not that I'm complaining. Keep those custom orders coming! This red and aqua bag is a custom order I finished. I enjoy the red work and this one was so much fun to make!

It's been so beautiful outside lately that's it's been tempting me away from sewing, but today I managed to get in quite a few hours of sewing.
I hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

That is such a cute bag pattern, Linda. I love the aqua and red combo, and well, black and white is a favorite also. Your San Diego photos made me homesick even after over 30 years away. This is the worst June ever here in the PNW.

Kris said...

Linda, your bags are just beautiful. I miss having the time to sit and sew all day! One day.

lori vliegen said...

hi linda!!! your bags are fabulous! i could never get tired of black and white......and your floral fabric is adorable!!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!!! :)))

Ebie said...

Nice work and colors! I have no skills for sewing.