Thursday, June 3, 2010

For me??

I think I probably have the best husband ever...we have been married for over 30 years and he still does this! I was just minding my own business, cleaning the house when the door bell rings and it's a flower delivery for me!! What...it's not my birthday, not my anniversary...no, the hubs just sent them to thank me for the wonderful Las Vegas trip! He is too sweet and I am so lucky to have him! I just wanted to share the beautiful flowers with everyone...such a nice surprise!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Well, that is just the sweetest thing. You are a blessed wife.

Lorraine said...

lucky you! .....how wonderful that you are still so happy after 30 years.....blessed indeed!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Beautiful flowers!!!

deb said...

very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!