Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A little pincushion

Here's a little project I started last night while I was watching TV. It's going to be a pin cushion.
This is the top. It's made of wool. I love working with wool. My younger son has been taking me to the great thrift stores near his house to buy up all the wool skirts we can find. What a way to re-cycle!
Isn't this little ladybug bead cute...I got the pattern and the bead at Bird Brain Designs. I love all their patterns. All I have to do is add a little stuffing, some crushed walnuts and I have a new pin cushion. What fun!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Oh my gosh, that is darling!!! Love the colors in it. And love the lady bug bead. I have some cute lady bug and bee buttons very similar. Loved your neighbor Victor. He is supposed to be bringing us paint color samples today. Hope his quote is in the ball park because we would really like to go with him!

Ranae said...

Cute! I love it!

deb said...

omg I love that...soooooo cute...you could make those for Christmas gifts...hint hint....lol

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

THe pincushion is darling. I love ladybugs.

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colours and the ladybug, but the design is just perfect.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Linda that is adorable!! I think your sister Debbie might just maybe wants one. lol