Monday, June 7, 2010

Aren't these cute...

In my search to be a bit different with dinner, I found these cute little slider buns at the market and thought that they would be fun. At our local store they even had the patties made up and they were the same price as the meat by the pound! Anyway...some home grown yellow tomatoes...our first one of the season..home grown red leaf lettuce and some grilled red onions and YUM! I even made french fries from scratch! Simple things make me happy! Here's a new bag I am going to deliver today! Notice the black and white theme. I seem to do like colors a lot. I notice that I buy fabric that way. Enjoy the day!



8 comments:

Kris said...

Very! Love your bags!! Wish I had time to sew. Things are crazy here. First the house was torn up. Now my husband is down for the count with severe nerve damage he suffered while in Mexico end of May. Your neighbor/painter is coming today to give me an estimate.
: ) Now, if I could just decide on colors!!!!!

The Other Barb said...

I shouldn't have visited your blog at dinner time...Those hamburgers & homegrown potatoes look scrumptous!I'm eating left-overs tonight.
Cute bag. Love the black & white theme!

deb said...

those sliders look delicious.....Im going to try them!!!!! LOVE the bag!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Great blog! Your purses are beautiful too. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your flowers and garden...what kind of camera do you use? I'm in the market for an upgrade. :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

The burgers look good Linda. I dont like a big burger so those would be perfect.
Cute cute bag.

Judy S. said...

Love the bag and the sliders look great!

Lorraine said...

I am enjoying your blog....and am in LOVE with your bags...the black and white ones especially! the burgers look delicious....!

Anonymous said...

I'm visiting your blog for the first time, it's wonderful! I love your bags, burgers, and flowers. I look forward to following along. Thanks for visiting my blog!