Monday, March 12, 2012

It feels like Spring...

 Even though the temperature has been going up and down in my neck of the woods...it still feels like Spring is in the air...
 This is my little peach tree...I say little because it is a dwarf tree...maybe about 8 feet tall now...it is one of the older trees in our yard...about 28 years old and has the best peaches every year.
 The blossoms are always so pretty to see...it is usually the last of the fruit trees to start blooming...
 It gets a bit more shade than the other trees in the yard...
 There's even a few leaves on it now...
I think the blossoms look so pretty against the bright blue sky...it's been nice today...in the mid 60's in my yard...a great day to do a bit of gardening....but today I just wandered out and took some pictures...tomorrow I will garden ...today I ran errands...I'm not fond of running errands...but it was nice to have company on my errands...since Don's retirement I don't have to go alone...I like that!!
Until next time...enjoy the day!!!

9 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hello Dear Linda - I know I'm long overdue for a visit here - so very sorry.....I just don't "get" this whole "balance" thing. And what sights I've been missing. Sometimes when I worked full-time, I would sneak out at lunch on particularly stressful days and if it were growing season, slip into a greenhouse and just feast my eyes and soul, and breathe deeply. Visiting your blog is like that to me. A little slice of heaven, peace, and so much joy.....Your photos are incredible as always. Wish I could do that with a camera. Ahhhh....but first I'd have to find beautiful blue skis and beautiful blooms to photograph. We were so very gray and dreary here today - but rain....blessed rain - not SNOW....and unseasonably mild (can you say upper 40's??!! Woo Hoo!) Thanks for being such a faithful blogging buddy and forgiving me my absences.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Christine said...

Lovely blooms and buds! I love spring!
Enjoy your day!
Christine

Holly said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving our spring weather, it's in the 80's all week.

Angela said...

I'm thinking Spring, too! It's 80 degrees here today! Our trees are flowering too!
Your pictures are beautiful! I love the close ups! Gorgeous!
Angela

yodafatkitty said...

Ah yes, spring. I remember it well. We are probably only a couple weeks out for some big fat buds.
Happy gardening and stock up on the Ibuprofen. Or, is that just me?
:)

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful blossoms, yes happy spring

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful...your photos are wonderful! It has turned to Spring over night! Hugs! ♥

gail said...

just beautiful!!!
hugs,
gail

LindyLouMac said...

My mantra this week has been 'Hurrah for Spring' and these beautiful photos back me up!