Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you Jan...

Here are my Christmas goodies that I received from Jan in the SSCS Christmas swap...what a burst of sunshine in this dreary weather we have been having here...I don't really think my photos do justice to the colors and wonderful embroidery ...
Here is a close up...I know exactly where I am going to place this beautiful pillow cover! As soon as the Christmas decorations come down I will post a photo...


This is a nice little mug mat that Jan made as well...Thanks so much Jan...your workmanship is wonderful and I love my gifts!!
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas...I did...we were surrounded by family and friends and it was great! My younger son, Stephen and Lola stayed last night as well with us and we had a relaxing day today as well. Tomorrow, my sister, Debbie and I will take a drive down to Country Loft for a great sale....50% off tons of fabric and seasonal items and even 50% off the antique shed out back...I had my eye on a little end table last time I was there...I hope it's still there!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend...and thanks again to Jan and to Chookyblue for organizing the swap...you are a doll!!


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Jan made you some beautiful presents............

thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010 swap......

have fun at the sale........

Kris said...

NIce! You girls have fun shopping. Can't wait for your post!!! HOpe the table is still there waiting for you!

Jan said...

I'm so pleased you like the gifts, Linda; I enjoyed being part of this wonderful swap. Happy new year to you and your family.

Michelle said...

Sweet gifts!