Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stella went to her cousin's birthday party...

Aunt Honey hosted a birthday party for her Grandson Matty...although I couldn't get him to pose for a picture...but Stella is always up for that...
She got a goodie bag too....hmmm...let's see what's inside...

Oh look...Groucho glasses and they are the perfect size....


Don't I look great?



A paper yo yo too....





I like this little horn.






Isn't she a cutie...she was so good all day and I get to watch her all day tomorrow too!!





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Stella is a cutie and I love her name. I think the groucho glasses are a great look for her.

Judy S. said...

Sounds like a fun celebration. She IS a cutie!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

What a cutie!! I love her name too! Love the glasses and nose. To funny! Thanks for sharing. Carolyn