Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have news!!!





 I have great news to share with you all...this is my handsome son, Joseph and his sweet wife, Selin....
 And this is our new Grand-baby!!! Our baby is due August 10th...and we are counting the days!! Don and I weren't sure if we'd ever be Grand parents...but this tiny miracle will soon be here...and we are more than excited! Our baby will be the first Grand child on both sides...so very much anticipated indeed!!
Doing a head stand here...just like Mommy! Selin is a yoga instructor...she will not be able to do an hand stands for a while though. Don and I have been busy looking at everything baby lately...I have marked all my favorite sites...and I bought fabric and pattern to make my first ever baby quilt. Joseph and Selin have decided not to find out the sex of the baby...going old school as they say...I understand their decision...although it would make it a lot easier for me to shop if I knew for sure...until then...I am planning a big party here...a shower of sorts. There is much to do in just a few months...and I am looking forward to every moment of it!
Until next time...enjoy your day!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to each of you!!! This is such exciting news. God bless them! Mildred

Anonymous said...

congrats that is the best news ,nothing beat being a grandma.xx

Terry said...

Congratulations! :0)

Christine said...

Oh that's wonderful news and so exciting!
Many congratulations to all!
Best wishes
Christine

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Darn, I put my comment in the wrong post. Please check for it in the previous post.

Judy S. said...

Fun, fun, fun! Congrats, Grandma; I know what you're going to be doing.......

Michelle said...

Congrats!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Congratulations! You will love being a grandma!

Kris said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!!
XO Kris

Holly said...

I am so thrilled for you! What an exciting time. I'm sure you will busy, busy in the next few months sewing up pretties.

Yvette said...

Congratulation!! What a wonderful year this will be for you.

Terri said...

Congratulations and welcome to Grandma-world! I have 5 and 1 on the way and it's wonderful!!!!

Traci said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news!!

Sue said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I love it that they want to be surprised. There are so few surprises in life these days!

deb said...

most exciting thing to happen in our family in a while! cannot wait!!!!!!!