Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!

I hope you all have a wonderful 4Th of July!!!

It is as hot as can be right now and Don and I are inside enjoying the A/C...he is reading and I have been sewing...since tomorrow is a work day for Don and for our boys too...we decided to just take it easy at home and barbecue...just the two of us. We can go outside tonight and enjoy all the fireworks from the yard if the clouds move on...but the sky is pretty cloudy today, so I don't know what we'll be able to see.
Enjoy your day , my friends!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Linda,
Wow! just look at all your fruit. Your peach cobbler looks so yummy! one of my favorites...
Your garden is amazing, we only have one small cherry tomato plant..its kinda sad looking but giving quite a few little tomato's.
Your blanket is beautiful did you weave it?. I love to make things to give away...I have made many baby hats for hospitals.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

deb said...

there were even a few rain drops here......love your 4th of July graphics!!

LindyLouMac said...

Sounds like a peaceful and relaxing day.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Sounds like you had a very nice and relaxing holiday. I have been trying to deal with out horrible heat ~ I haven't been able to get anything done, I hope it cools down a bit.