Monday, August 5, 2013

To the quilt fair....

 I went to the Long Beach International Quilt show...so sad...its the last time they will be here in Long Beach...but I had fun...met some interesting people...actually...we planned to meet...this is Paulette...the first time I met her and my sisters, Cindy and Debbie...
 I saw lots of awesome quilts....





I was a bit disappointed in the small amount of vendors there...I save for this and Road to California...I cam home with most of my money! I did buy an awesome book...but I'll have to show you that later...I haven't taken a picture yet...anyway...it was nice to go...spend time with the girls...see lots of pretty quilts.
August has started out pretty nice here...the weather has been amazing for this time of year...cool mornings...great for our daily walks and gardening and not such hot afternoons...back to cool evenings. Now if the rest of Summer stays like this........well..............it would be perfect!
Until next time...enjoy your day!!!

11 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Wow, what neat quilts! Those would be so fun to see up close and in person. Looks like you all had a great time! :)

Connie said...

WOW!!! These quilts are so far beyond belief . . . brilliant creativity :)
Thanks for sharing your quilting adventure. Looks like you had a great time :)
Connie :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I pretty much stay at home so thanks for sharing all this lovely eye candy. These quilts are unbelievable and I think you gals probably had way too much fun......grin.

Sue said...

What amazing quilts! They really can be works of art. It certainly looks like you had fun!

Traci said...

WOW!! These are amazing!

Kaisievic said...

Some amazing quilts there. Thx for sharing.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful! I especially like the rock-bridge one. Sounds like a fun time.

Kris said...

Not many vendors? Really? Wow. Beautiful quilts!!
xo KRIS

Yvette said...

I went to the show on Sunday. I couldn't believe how few vendors there were either. I did manage to leave with a few things though. LOL!!

Beverly said...

Yes, sad about the LB quilt show. I've always wanted to go, but haven't made it. It's supposed to cool down later this week here. I'll believe it when I see it. Glad you are seeing some of it.

deb said...

I was fun...and sad thats its no more........LOVE the mats, and yes that was from a jelly roll:)