Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday...Costa Mesa style...

It was a pretty sunrise on Saturday morning when we left the hotel. We had to drive to a designated spot to drop off our cars so we could be shuttled back to Piecemakers...
It was cold and damp and the fog was on the ground...we are not too used to that kind of weather here, but we were close to the ocean and the fog is thick in the mornings there...


It was sort of eerie near the trees...

I didn't take too many photos once we got to our booth...I got busy doing other things, but here are a few shots of the bags I brought to sell...



Here's a couple more...






And...yes...a few more...it wasn't as busy as everyone had hoped, but I was lucky and sold 6 bags...I am happy with that...I sold a couple other things as well...





Here's some of the dolls my sister was selling...she makes the cutest dolls...everyone thought they were so cute...
This was more of a giant yard sale with some crafters there too, so we didn't decorate our booth. We are looking forward to trying some more craft fairs this year. This was my first time...it was fun, but I was so tired when I finally got home...
Thanks, Debbie, for a great experience...I can't wait until next time!!
Enjoy your day, my friends and go over to Susans for more Outdoor Wednesday fun!





9 comments:

Loris said...

The bags look gorgeous! What a great variety of styles. If it had been a busy fair you would have sold alot more. That is a time intensive effort and I hope it pays off if you do more.

Cyndi said...

Linda, your photos are beautiful! What a lovely sunrise to awaken to. All of your bags are fabulous; I'm glad that you sold some. I'm sure you'll sell even more at more "craft fair" types of venues. And Debbie's dolls are darling! I especially like that little rabbit!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Kris said...

Glad you both had a positive experience!!!

Yvette said...

Hey, where was this? At Piecemakers?
Way to go on selling the bags!

mountain mama said...

your pics are always so pretty!
glad you sold some bags, you do such a great job!

your sisters dolls are very adorable. do ya'll sell on etsy or anything?

Donnie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. It sure was a beautiful day for it.

Hootin Anni said...

I love the dolls!!! Oh and that foggy morning - those photos, I must say that fog is my all time favorite weather phenomenon. Beautiful.

Thanks for taking me along on such a fun, fun-filled day.


PS...thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visiting with me yesterday!!!

Michelle said...

I love those bags and the weather....heavenly!

Kathy said...

Love your bags! So glad you enjoyed yourself! Looks like a lovely setting,,
Kathy