Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Hike

The thing about me is I love to be outdoors in Nature as much as I possibly can. Another thing you should know about me is that I have the best husband who will take me on great hikes whenever I get the notion.



This Sunday we decided to go up to the Etiwanda Preserve. It is so close to our house and with all the snow this winter we just knew it was going to be a great visit.


The California lilacs filled the air with sweet perfume!



We were not disappointed...the foliage was so thick and all sorts of plants were in bloom. The hike was 2 miles straight up the mountain but it was so worth every step!





This is just another reason to love living in California. Thanks, Don, for a great afternoon!!










1 comment:

deb said...

ok you need to take me up there SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!