Thursday, March 6, 2014

65 years ago...

On this day...65 years ago...my awesome husband was born...and I want to wish him the happiest of birthdays!!! He isn't perfect...but he's perfect for me! He is a wonderful  husband...father...father-in-law...and soon to be Grandpa! I know he will excel at that...kids are always drawn to him. He enjoys life to its fullest...and never seems to be down in the dumps...always there to cheer me up...make me smile...and take care of us all! He is the fixer of all things broken...a great cook...the best barbecue master...the lifter of all things heavy...the jokester in class...the great advice giver...what can I say...an all round great guy. He starts Medicare today and says that's the good thing about getting old...cheaper insurance! 

Happy Birthday Don!!!

Until next time...enjoy your day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! Have a wonderful time!

Judy S. said...

Have a fun celebration of this milestone!

Holly said...

Happy BIrthday Don!!!!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Happy 65th Don!

Angela said...

What a fun photo! Hope his birthday was great!
A.