Monday, September 19, 2011

It's that time of year....

Yes...can you believe it...it's already that time of year again! This weekend all the names were passed out and I got....oh...I can't tell you...it's a secret!! A secret of the most fun kind...I will now be stalking my swap partner to see what she likes...I already have an idea for my ornament...this is a great swap...and I must say the Chookyblue does the BEST job organizing it and keeping all us gals in line! This is also the best swap because it includes gals form all over the world...everyone gets a partner from a different country than their own..I feel honored to be included!!
Now...back to my sewing machine...

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

I am honoured you wanted to be in the swap............thanks for joining and have a wonderful time............